Thank you for giving Rogers Garage the opportunity to serve both you and your vehicle. To ensure that you are completely satisfied with our service, we would like to take this opportunity to provide information for our most FAQ’s.
- Estimates vs Diagnostics: Estimates are provided free of charge when the customer states which service or parts are needed for the repair. Diagnostics are billed at an hourly rate when technician time is required to diagnose a vehicle’s troubles. We are happy to perform specific services for customer provided diagnostics. However, we cannot guarantee the requested services will remedy the vehicle’s troubles.
- Authorization: Upon check in, you will be asked if you would like a written or oral estimate to proceed in the repair process. In the event that initial services are authorized but not its completion, charges will apply for reassembly or partially completed work.
- Personal Property: Please remove any valuables as we do not assume responsibility for loss or damage to personal property left in your vehicle.
- Road Test: Your vehicle may need to be driven on a road test for diagnostics, as part of the repair process, or at its completion for quality assurance purposes. If your vehicle is low on fuel, it may be necessary to add fuel to complete the repair process.
- Deposits: Deposits may be required on special parts, engines, transmissions, or during project vehicles.
- Customer parts: Due to insurance liability, we cannot use customer provided parts.
- Completion time: Most services are completed same day. However, due to many unforeseen circumstances in the repair process, we can only estimate, not promise a completion time.
- Payment: Payment in full must be received before a vehicle is released. We accept cash, checks, and most major credit cards. Checks returned from the bank will be assessed a $30 fee.
- Unclaimed vehicles: Vehicles that have not been picked up 10 days after repair will be assessed a $20 per day storage charge. After 30 days, a BMV Unclaimed Vehicle Affidavit may be submitted, allowing us to remove the vehicle and/or file a mechanic’s lien for the balance due.
- Warranty: We offer a 12 month/12,000 mile warranty on new parts and labor. There is no warranty on repairs with used parts or customer provided parts. If you are greater than 25 miles from Rogers Garage and are in need of warranty service, call 800.351.8438 for nationwide warranty information. We are not able to reimburse warranty work not performed by Rogers Garage or our nationwide affiliates.
- Check engine lights: There is no warranty on the return of an engine/malfunction indicator light unless the code is for the same diagnosis as the initial repair. There are many conditions that can activate the warning light, from a loose gas cap to a misfiring engine, and its reappearance may or may not be related to its previous cause. If your light reappears, we will assess its cause free of charge and provide warranty work if indicated. If unrelated to prior service, we will consult with the customer on how they wish to proceed.
- Nightdrop: For your convenience, we have an early bird/night owl box for those dropping off a vehicle outside of our normal business hours.